What can I do about this situation at work?

I have been working at this retail company for a year and a half. Recently, I will have two days off in a row and my boss will switch my days off without my notice. One day my boss asked me to stay until 7:10 pm and he ended up having me stay until 8 without any notice because he had to "finish an... show more I have been working at this retail company for a year and a half. Recently, I will have two days off in a row and my boss will switch my days off without my notice. One day my boss asked me to stay until 7:10 pm and he ended up having me stay until 8 without any notice because he had to "finish an email."

This week, I had today and tomorrow off. Today, I got an 8 am text from a new coworker saying he was sick and if I could come in. I said no that I was busy and texted my boss the same. He said no problem. Tonight around 9:30, my boss texted me again saying sorry to bother you again but can you come in tomorrow? Another coworker needs to be somewhere tomorrow.

I felt guilty so I texted back and said yes and he said thanks. I don't want to go in on my days off which they ask me for frequently. I also work weekdays and every weekend day and sometimes stay later during my shifts.

I ended up texting back my boss back and said sorry that I actually had to pick someone up tomorrow. He did not reply.

I feel like it is a lot of nerve to ask me to come in on my days off. I feel like I am being taken advantage of, what can I do about this?