What would Gordon Ramsay say about my chicken curry?

Obviously you cannot taste it (and I'm really sorry for that). However, please consider that I worked hard on this dish. The rice is one day old, cooked to perfection and fluffy, fried in a the wok with peanut oil, loads of soy, garlic powder and 5 spice / seasoning. Also a cheeky touch of MSG. The chicken... show more Obviously you cannot taste it (and I'm really sorry for that). However, please consider that I worked hard on this dish. The rice is one day old, cooked to perfection and fluffy, fried in a the wok with peanut oil, loads of soy, garlic powder and 5 spice / seasoning. Also a cheeky touch of MSG. The chicken curry is made from authentic paste and ingredients (apple, banana, ginger etc.) oppose to that instant mix powder. You have my word that this is incredible and tastes just like authentic take out. This is the real deal people. I just want an idea of what Gordon would say though, what kinds of things would he criticize? I can only think the presentation is a bit lacking. Oh also, I left out prawns this time
Update: Even the chicken pieces were velveted so they are soft and moist