How can a person have the fruit of the Spirit without proof that The Vine who produces the fruit dwells in them?

Jesus said

"I am the Vine" in John 15:1 and promised when He "indwells" one they receive "POWER" (Acts 1:8) from His baptism (Acts 1:5) along with "Spiritual gifts" (I Cor 12:7-10) and "Signs following" (Mark 16:17-18) which is the "PROOF" (II Timothy 4:5) that "The Vine" indwells one.

How can a person produce "the fruit" without "The Vine" indwelling them?

Only when Jesus Christ is within them and they give their lives to serve him will a person eventually have the fruits of the spirit. Over time, often a lifetime, we should do our best to develop these. Here's the list. If we have these, it's evidence that the Holy Spirit is working through us. Here's a link that will show you what they are.

https://www.gotquestions.org/fruit-of-the-Holy-Spi...

• Tim

Fruit is proof that the vine lives.

• norine11 months agoReport

Whose "fruit" is the question? You can produce fruit like the scribes and Pharisees but John 3:27 says "A man can receive NOTHING [fruit too] EXCEPT it be given him from heaven" and "heaven" is the Holy Spirit (John 14:18) baptism (Eph 2:6).

Oh in lots of ways, but if you don't already know then there's no chance I'm going to tell you.

• norine11 months agoReport

You don't know so you can't tell me.

Well....... Those fruit dwellers.

Even the Bible tells us to examine ourselves. What we produce is evidence of what is in us. Do we love truth? Are we more than willing to let God's truth correct us? Do we love righteousness? Can we discern what is of God, and what is not of Him? Does evil and rebellion against God not sit well in our hearts?

...etc....

All things good are of the Spirit of God. And while some people think God is love, without Righteousness and Truth -- they are way off base -- because God is all of this combined -- not one part of His nature being separated from the other ..... God is the Source of Goodness, Truth, Love, Life and Righteousness -- if we love all of those things, and that's what we live for and that's what our souls love, then we know we are His children. We are His offspring, really the produce of His Spirit - when we are born again.

• norine11 months agoReport

Who's GOD is the question? What you have determined the true GOD? That's the problem; people don't look at where we now live and continue to worship under the law with a belief in a temporary water baptism (Acts 1:5) and setting up tables as under the "FIRST COVENANT" (Heb 9:1-2)

Oh that's deep - Vine , Fruit and Dwells all in one sentence I(-:t must be Sunday where you live and Sunday School just let out .

Enki was a water god kids so be here next weak for water baptism and we'll learn Enki was

also known as Baal and how Hindus water baptize in the polluted Ganges .

Look out - Someone left their Baby Ruth in the River - Wait - that's not a Baby Ruth .

OMG's a plenty .

• Laugh my asss off - You're the source . Oh stop - really . i.m old and laughing could kill me . Really - you're killing me . you're a sorcerer and now Harry Potter is laughing . How is that possible . make Bugs Bunny laugh now - that was cool