promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Eugene Lynch asked in HealthMental Health ยท 9 months ago

After service I played the drums after church. The drummer asked,``What are you doing?'' Was I wrong?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If the drums were his and not yours, you had no right to touch them.

• Eugene Lynch9 months agoReport

So its best to play my own drums at home?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

The thing is, Eugene, you're either trolling or you have some kind of an intellectual disorder that makes someone in their mid-30s act as if they're a young adolescent. Yes, if this actually happened to you, you were wrong. You do NOT have the right to play drums in the church unless the church or the owner of the drums invites you to. Are you in counseling?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

How could we know what he was thinking? You can only know how he was interpreting the scenario, if he tells you. If you see him next time, and you just need the answer, then just approach him in a friendly and non-confrontational way and calmly ask him. Sometimes there is not necessarily a wrong, just reactions and the way people interpret different things. Maybe it was his expensive drumset and he felt that he wasn't asked first -- really I could only apply guesswork.

• 9 months ago

U sound like my idiot of a son -in-law who thinks the drummers cannot do without him. Yes U were wrong its not okay to play someone elses drums.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sue him. ย ย ย ย ย ย  ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 

• 9 months ago

I have a right to play the drums at church.

• 9 months ago

You know what they say - You can't all be right drummers but you can all be wrong drummers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.