Should we break up?

My bf treats me very well, I can tell he loves me a lot and he also ticks most of the boxes in my ideal boyfriend list, and we just had our 1-year anniversary. I have been living with him for 8 months now, but recently, there's no fire or excitement between us anymore, the relationship is a bit straining for... show more My bf treats me very well, I can tell he loves me a lot and he also ticks most of the boxes in my ideal boyfriend list, and we just had our 1-year anniversary.
I have been living with him for 8 months now, but recently, there's no fire or excitement between us anymore, the relationship is a bit straining for me, I feel like we don't have fun anymore, because we always end up arguing or him stressing about stuff, which brings me down. I hate some of his jokes and I don't find them funny, I find him annoying and immature most of the time, I hate how awkward and clueless he can be. Generally I don't really want to have s*x with him. Sometimes, I feel like we are not compatible. This relationship has been draining from the start, I just turned 20 years old and I want my relationships to be more fun and light, instead of stressing and arguing all the time.
But I also don't want to break it off because I like his family and friends, he makes me feel attractive, he treats me very very well (he is the best bf ever) which makes me feel very guilty, I think that everyone has flaws so I can't be so picky because I also have many flaws, I don't think I can ever find someone as good as him (I feel like I'm settling because I won't find someone I like who likes me back).
We always talk about things and emotions, but I just don't know if I would be happy with him or not.
0