Why are these two specific Mormon missionaries (Just two of them. No other Mormons are doing this) so sadistic?

They keep putting random watermelons on my lawn, and it's causing me pain. Just seeing all those watermelons on my lawn when I wake up in the morning, and my neighbors saying "Hey buddy. Ya growing some melons on your lawn?" and then you're like "NO! THESE MORMONS KEEP LEAVING GOT DAMMN... show more They keep putting random watermelons on my lawn, and it's causing me pain. Just seeing all those watermelons on my lawn when I wake up in the morning, and my neighbors saying "Hey buddy. Ya growing some melons on your lawn?" and then you're like "NO! THESE MORMONS KEEP LEAVING GOT DAMMN WATERMELONS ON MA LAWN!" and then you start smashing them with a hammer, and screaming because you're going absolutely crazy...... and oh man I am a mess..... and I asked them with tears in my eyes "Why do you keep putting watermelons on my lawn?" and one of them said "The hat told me to". WTF?
Update: Smashing the watermelons, I mean.
Update 2: No. I have seen every episode of "South Park" though, so....... yeah........
Update 3: ;)