Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 12 months ago

Why are these two specific Mormon missionaries (Just two of them. No other Mormons are doing this) so sadistic?

They keep putting random watermelons on my lawn, and it's causing me pain. Just seeing all those watermelons on my lawn when I wake up in the morning, and my neighbors saying "Hey buddy. Ya growing some melons on your lawn?" and then you're like "NO! THESE MORMONS KEEP LEAVING GOT DAMMN WATERMELONS ON MA LAWN!" and then you start smashing them with a hammer, and screaming because you're going absolutely crazy...... and oh man I am a mess..... and I asked them with tears in my eyes "Why do you keep putting watermelons on my lawn?" and one of them said "The hat told me to". WTF?

Smashing the watermelons, I mean.

No. I have seen every episode of "South Park" though, so....... yeah........

;)

Somehow I'm doubting your veracity, pard. None of us divines using hats. Most of us don't divine at all. Try again, and use some honesty next time.

If you're telling the truth at all, it could simply be that they're trying to be nice and give you an occasional treat.

I doubt if they are Mormon Missionaries .

• sarah

I have to ask? Why are they putting watermelons on your lawn?

It gets worse - Later they will leave grape soda or fried chicken

but if your smart you'll post a sign " Kentucky Please ".

You can't trap Mormons because they're like Raccoons and very tricky so go with the flow .

Anon speak with forked tongue.

Is this from South Park?