Why would a guy you used to talk on a dating app but never met up me with pursue an online friendship without ever meeting?

Also, he has a gf now, which makes it weirder. We had texted for a while, then it kind of fizzled. He interacts with me a lot on sm, particularly Instagram. He replies to a lot of my stories and stuff. He’s very sweet and supportive on there. When I asked why he never wanted to meet up a few years ago, he said... show more Also, he has a gf now, which makes it weirder. We had texted for a while, then it kind of fizzled. He interacts with me a lot on sm, particularly Instagram. He replies to a lot of my stories and stuff. He’s very sweet and supportive on there. When I asked why he never wanted to meet up a few years ago, he said because of distance but that I was very cool, refreshing, open and honest. I made an impact. He also said I’m incredibly beautiful both physically and internally. Idk what’s going on?
1 answer 1