I had my earlobe pierced 8 weeks ago and I've noticed a pimple-like bump close to the ear hole. Could this be related to the new piercing?

I had my second and third earlobe piercing around eight weeks ago (pierced two weeks apart). They're not fully healed yet. Then I noticed this bump located near my ear hole (a cm or so away from the piercing). It's painful an red like a pimple but slightly bigger. I had it for 4 days now. Is it possible... show more I had my second and third earlobe piercing around eight weeks ago (pierced two weeks apart). They're not fully healed yet. Then I noticed this bump located near my ear hole (a cm or so away from the piercing). It's painful an red like a pimple but slightly bigger. I had it for 4 days now. Is it possible that it's an infection related to my new piercings?