Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 11 months ago

Hubby of 30 years and future DIL caught making out and rubbing, they say no sex but admit the relationship has went on for over a year now.?

Husband and future daughter in law caught making out.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • K8
    Lv 7
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I have been married for 32 years. If my husband chose to do this I would divorce him. I would advise my son to break it off with his fiance. She is not to be trusted and not good wife material at all.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

So? What is your question?

• 11 months ago

I'm sorry but please do yourself a favor and divorce him. I couldn't imagine the pain your going through but that's so wrong on every level. Your son needs to break it off immediately. Shes a disrespectful tramp and it will only be a matter of time before she cheats again, which I can guarantee your husband isn't the only one. She broke up your marriage, and for what? Some women are just like that. Your husband fell for it, and If he respected you and truly loved you he would have NEVER done that. So sorry hon. I really hope you love yourself 1st and realize that you deserve much more.

• Anna
      Lv 5
      11 months agoReport

They BOTH disrespected his marriage and he betrayed his son. They should both be ashamed of themselves.

• 11 months ago

Have you discussed this with your husband and your son? There are lots of ways this could go. For yourself, choose one. If I caught my husband making out and grinding with a gal our son chose as his wife.... I'd be done with my husband. I'm 36 years in with my husband and, yes, I'd dump him over this without a doubt. And I'd do so because his fundamental character would have changed so much that I'd not be able to stand him anymore. I couldn't stand him! Which is different than love but not possible to live with.

• sandy11 months agoReport

Yes it’s been discussed I’m just at a loss on what to do. We thought our son was going to break off the engagement but then he let her come back. I want to believe him when he says there was no sex just kissing flirting and the occasional grab ***. But I’m finding it very hard to move forward.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • J
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Once a cheater...always a cheater.

Bad news, drop him fast...

• 11 months ago

no sex................LOL

• kristy
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Hahaha, right. I’m sure there wasn’t any set.

• David
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Well, even though you didn't ask a question, the answers you need are:

1) Divorce the husband of 30 years

2) Immediately break the engagement of the son to the DIL

One marriage has failed, and is not worth trying to save anymore.

The other marriage has failed before the wedding, even.

• ...Show all comments
    • Question11 months agoReport

get a divorce . Yes he made a horrible mistake but he already recognized his wrongdoing my guess is that he already apologized as well .. those are good signs of him wanting to be a new man from now on .

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Sorry it only gives you so much room.

I just don’t know how to deal with this I’m trying but I’m just so hurt and confused why they would do this. He’s in his 50s she’s in her 20s they say they don’t know. She’s very flirty and maybe she stroked his ego.. he takes all the blame while she plays the victim to our son.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Got a question for us?

• sandy11 months agoReport

Just searching guidance

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.