Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

Oh I get it now! Heaven is so happy/loving/communal because there is a never ending supply of Cannabis. Thanks for your help?

I have figured it out now, Christians. Golly! That sure was a psychological mystery though! "HOW CAN SO MANY PEOPLE BE HAPPY AT ONCE?" Now that we have solved that mystery let's solve the mystery of "Why isn't there a taco food truck on every single block of every single city?"

Now, this life, SOMETIMES. Results despot though.

Heaven is...free of SIN, what messes us up.

Gotta be VERY happy then cause sin WRECKS.

Wrong, it's the Word of God when Read and put into practice. It causes individuals to go the extra mile to keep peace. God is infinitely smarter and wiser than man and that is extremely obvious. He knows what it takes to keep billions of beings around each other for eternity without everybody being at each others throats. And keeping His Holy Dwelling a Paradise for zillions x zillions x zillions plus years to come.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:8-9).

Heaven is giant floating taco and there's ganga fog rising from the taco shell constantly

and little fairies that look like Pet of the Month bring sufficient doses of LSD in little orange tablets

and that's for Hitler . If you are Charles Manson it's better and so on .

If you show up with roach stains on your fingers God's Kingdumb is the best it gets .

And she was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead

Ah, yes, coughing for eternity whether you want to or not sounds AMAZING