Can you help me with English plz?

I bought the TIME magazine.

I read the expression "bags with a mission for a woman on a mission" on the back.

Why "mission" is repeated twice in this case? What does "mission" mean in this case?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

a mission is a definite purpose. This wording sounds like an advertisement, and it is basically claiming that the bags also have a mission, and that mission is to add to and somehow improve the efforts of the woman who is pursuing a mission. the bags have a purpose too, and it is to help a woman with a purpose.

A bunch of babbly-dee goop, really. Sounds good but is empty of true meaning.

This is an advertising expression and therefore is meant to sound good more than follow exact grammar rules.

"Woman on a mission" is a woman who is busy and has something important to do. They just used the phrase "bags on a mission" to convey the idea that the bags are hard wearing and functional.