Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

Why do mothers claim the baby blongs to them?

Mothers claim that the baby is theirs because they carry it for 9 months and then it comes out from them but in fact the father carries the baby before the mother and it comes out from him at first.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

The baby is hers and men carry sperm not babies

• Login to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

This would be because in many cases the father is a mere sperm donor who wants nothing to do with the child after it's born. Orgasm is a lot easier than childbirth, trust me, I've done both.

• 6 months ago

Fathers don't carry "babies".... they have sperm and the female has an egg.... they join and a baby is the result. This is pure physiology. And sperm isn't a baby. Never was.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

cause it was heavier for the mother to carry it than the father

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

This stupid *** mofo

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Your question is stupid as hell. Take a biology course so you'd figure out where do babies come from.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Mothers claim this, because it's true, the child belongs to she, and the father. For a few days, yes the father carries the seed, but the baby is made in the mother, nonetheless the child is the parent's procreation.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dv8s
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Have either one of you given birth to a child? I have, and though you try your best to condescend, your attempts are feeble. I sincerely hope you have convinced yourselves by reiterating your garble, as I have no argument, save using the words' translation, literally.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

This is biologically false, this idea of yours. A baby comes from the joining of a sperm and an egg. It does not exist in the sperm. Time for you to go back to school.

https://study.com/.../what-is-conception-definitio...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.