Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

Why do mothers claim the baby blongs to them?

Mothers claim that the baby is theirs because they carry it for 9 months and then it comes out from them but in fact the father carries the baby before the mother and it comes out from him at first.

The baby is hers and men carry sperm not babies

• Foofa

This would be because in many cases the father is a mere sperm donor who wants nothing to do with the child after it's born. Orgasm is a lot easier than childbirth, trust me, I've done both.

Fathers don't carry "babies".... they have sperm and the female has an egg.... they join and a baby is the result. This is pure physiology. And sperm isn't a baby. Never was.

cause it was heavier for the mother to carry it than the father

This stupid *** mofo

Your question is stupid as hell. Take a biology course so you'd figure out where do babies come from.

• Dv8s

Mothers claim this, because it's true, the child belongs to she, and the father. For a few days, yes the father carries the seed, but the baby is made in the mother, nonetheless the child is the parent's procreation.

• Dv8s

Have either one of you given birth to a child? I have, and though you try your best to condescend, your attempts are feeble. I sincerely hope you have convinced yourselves by reiterating your garble, as I have no argument, save using the words' translation, literally.

This is biologically false, this idea of yours. A baby comes from the joining of a sperm and an egg. It does not exist in the sperm. Time for you to go back to school.

https://study.com/.../what-is-conception-definitio...