Survey: If your house was burning and you could only save one item, what would it be and why? Pets and people are safely out?
- audreyLv 710 months agoFavorite Answer
The little safe with my deceased son's memories in it.
- Little Big ManLv 710 months ago
My wedding picture it means so much to me.
- conley39Lv 710 months ago
I'd save out passports.
- blue pixieLv 610 months ago
My bag of cash lol
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 10 months ago
I would grab my purse just so I wouldn't have the hassle of replacing my driver's license and credit cards. Our important papers are in a fire safe so I could leave them. I also have keys in the purse so I could move the truck and car away from the house so they wouldn't be damaged.