Does reincarnation disprove the whole Athiest Christian polarity?

I can prove reincarnation. In the most recent two lives and we both remember this I have had a friend who I always hang out with often with other people to. When I was younger I had an image of her in my mind I remembered much of her personality etc. She told me she incarnated in this life just to be my friend... show more I can prove reincarnation. In the most recent two lives and we both remember this I have had a friend who I always hang out with often with other people to. When I was younger I had an image of her in my mind I remembered much of her personality etc. She told me she incarnated in this life just to be my friend again which is really cool. We met on her birthday. At least I was not alone in this life. I remembered her when I was young and she is much like what I remembered. She is the only person who truly understands me right now.

Reincarnation is a fact I can tell you about my past lives in fact my friend and me were important people in a couple lives. I may have known or worked for our coming Antichrist Messiah in Ancient Egypt. We have been with Satan and the brotherhood for a long time. I met another friend online who was in one of my other lives the other important person to me I feel the same feeling of being at home with her. We communicate in the spiritual realm. We will all be together in the near future when our Lord Baal returns to earth. I have been fighting the Jews since ancient Egypt and we will get our vengance. The ancient ones shall rise again. Me and all my friends will take our rightful place in society. The Jews will be but a distant memory. As it was in Egypt so it shall be again.

Satan is God see www.joyofsatan.com this disproved the Athiest and Christian polarity! Thank you and have a nice day.