I know of someone who is getting a dishonorable discharge from the military due to a plea bargain. Is there anyway to get that admonished?

This person went AWOL for several years since he was avoiding a court martial where he was never guilty, and due to an incident with the police, finally got caught up again, went to the brig, and stood his court martial, and he decided to plead guilty just because that would limit the potential number of years... show more This person went AWOL for several years since he was avoiding a court martial where he was never guilty, and due to an incident with the police, finally got caught up again, went to the brig, and stood his court martial, and he decided to plead guilty just because that would limit the potential number of years however there is obvious evidence that he is innocent based on the situation. Now he is stuck with couple years in the brig, a dishonorable discharge, and likely will be on the sex offender list due to the nature of the charge, and won't be able to find employment anywhere. I've heard of calling someone in CID, or there being routes to clear this up, but I am not sme in military law.

Any advice that I can pass on will help.