How did The Angry Birds Movie get a sequel but not Ratchet & Clank?

When Ratchet & Clank came out I went to see that movie twice because it was the first GOOD video game movie I ever saw in theaters. Despite that, The Angry Birds Movie (which came out at the same time) ended up overshadowing it and making all the money. Now, it's getting a sequel and Ratchet & Clank... show more When Ratchet & Clank came out I went to see that movie twice because it was the first GOOD video game movie I ever saw in theaters. Despite that, The Angry Birds Movie (which came out at the same time) ended up overshadowing it and making all the money. Now, it's getting a sequel and Ratchet & Clank is left with just a cliffhanger ending despite being the superior film. They made the movie look just like the games and even got the voice actors from the games to be in it. Not only that, but because Ratchet & Clank did so poorly, the Sly Cooper movie got cancelled. Because of all this I refuse to ever watch The Angry Birds Movie or its sequel.
1 answer 1