I miss my friend, life advice, please help :(?

Rn i’m 16 and in November 2017 I lost my best friend who I had been best friends with for 10 years and we were super super close, and it basically happened because she wanted a break from being friends in november 2017 because we were having a lot of arguments and i wouldn’t give her it and i kept messaging her and... show more Rn i’m 16 and in November 2017 I lost my best friend who I had been best friends with for 10 years and we were super super close, and it basically happened because she wanted a break from being friends in november 2017 because we were having a lot of arguments and i wouldn’t give her it and i kept messaging her and started posting about her on social media saying she’s being mean and she had a panic attack and her mom got involved and said she isn’t allowed to be my friend anymore then there was drama at school with her friends telling her bad things about me because i was on bad terms with them, in march 2018 our parents talked and her mom complained to my mom because i kept posting about what happened between us on social media and it concerns her and my mom told me to stop and i did and we moved on. now august 2019 i still think about her we did everything together if i still had her she could have helped me with all my problems like she used to and i’m sad because i really miss her and i still don’t feel the same without her, i’m hoping she’ll be in my classes this year because that’s the only hope i have that we could fix things some day
2 answers 2