Are pre-op trans women allowed to try on lingerie at stores like Victoria's Secret?

And are they allowed to use the female changing rooms?

Favorite Answer

No. Generally, you're not allowed to try on lingerie period, due to the health and disease control concerns inherent to these sorts of personal items.

I’m a guy who wears panties and I’ve used the fitting rooms at multiple Victoria’s Secret locations to try on lingerie and panties

• reme_1

I think that a person who was discreet and talked to mgt could go try on things to see if they fit.

You mean men. Yes men are allowed to do anything they goddamn want. The world is man's oyster.

I don't know about outside Britain, but here the answer is yes, because it's a criminal offence to deny someone service on the grounds of their gender under the Gender Recognition Act 2004, and this supercedes what businesses are allowed to do in the same way as they're not allowed to be sexist when hiring staff.

I don't see why they can't

I doubt anyone would try to stop them.