promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 10 months ago

Who would have believed Jofra could get the Aussies to cack their pants like that? Yaay.?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Well that fizzled out fairly quickly. Fairly lacklustre since that flash in the pan at Lords.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

He is a good fast bowler

• 9 months ago

He has that sharp ability of delivering on length and line. He has a good potential for the future.

• Zapata
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

99.9% of all bowlers deliver on line and length regularly. It's page 1 of the bowling textbook. What makes Archer different is the ability to do so at 95mph

• Betty
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I've been watching him for the last two years....can't understand why those wonderful selectors took so long to realise his potential...

• Zapata
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

Because he's only just become qualified to be selected by England. He ;s from Barbados, so perhaps you should ask why the West Indies didn;t select him before now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Saboo
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

It's great for English Cricket that we now have a bowler with genuine pace. He seems to have all the attributes needed to succeed at test level. Bravo Jofra.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

LOL! 179 seems a pretty good score considering England got bowled out for 67. Talk about cacking their pants.

• 10 months ago

OMG i love Jofra Archer

Finally a bowler that’s shattering the confidence of the Aussies

• 10 months ago

Who did what? Seems to me Smith went back in there and got a couple of fours after taking one in the neck. And Smith's replacement for second innings did a great job. If anyone was doing any 'cacking' it's England. That place sounded like a morgue at times.

• 10 months ago

Me . Archer is pefect for test bowling. Reminds me of West Indian bowlers in the 70s and 80.

• 10 months ago

Stress is a condition that causes unstable in mind due to unwanted demand. The desire that cannot be fulfilled is out of your control, and you cannot do that makes one person near the mental disease that is called stress.

• 10 months agoReport

Did you even understand the question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.