Can you help me with English plz?

LAST YEAR, WE PUT FIVE SURVIVORS OF THE MASSACRE at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., on the cover of TIME, with the word ENOUGH emblazoned across the image. Determining the cover is always a team discussion, and in the course of it, some in our newsroom urged that we do not use that word. How to determine what exactly is enough? Wasn't it enough at Columbine? At Virginia Tech? At Fort Hood? Won't it be enough when, sure as night follows day, the next massacre occurs.

I need to know who is "we" and "our" in this case?

Thank you for helping me!

• Kerri
    Favorite Answer

The “we and our” refer to the employees of Time magazine that together are tasked with choosing who or what will be on the cover of the magazine.

lol. I hate liberals with knee jerk reactions that are pushing the agenda to gut the 2nd A and disarm citizens, SIX THOUSAND blacks have been killed in the last 14 years in Chicago (at an average rate of FORTY per month, month in and month out !!!) Nobody cared about them ! {Not even Obama.} Fort Hood was a MUSLIM terrorist !! CARS KILL more people than guns. HOT CARS killed 2 more people (children) than did the El Paso shooter. Where is the outrage !! How much is too much ?!?!

Source(s): A: WE and OUR is the magazine's attempt to draw in, include, AND SHAME all of America for not banning guns (even though EVIL PEOPLE are the problem).