SCP-1548, "the hateful star" is not just leaving the crab nubula now, right?

I asked a question about SCP-1548 the other day and I mostly got a bunch of "it's fiction" and "you don't have to be afraid." OK, I'm not afraid and never indicated fear, nor do I really care if it's fiction or not. Think of it as an academic thought exercise, if you will. If... show more I asked a question about SCP-1548 the other day and I mostly got a bunch of "it's fiction" and "you don't have to be afraid."
OK, I'm not afraid and never indicated fear, nor do I really care if it's fiction or not. Think of it as an academic thought exercise, if you will.

If we recently observed this neutron star launching itself at earth and this star was originally located 6500ly away, it actually launched itself at earth back in the times when man lived side by side with the last of the mammoths. People were just developing writing systems, and intently studying the sky, which is when the star became agitated and set out to destroy the earth.
It's estimated to be traveling at 0.85c. Doesn't that put it at a little over 1000ly away now? The pulsing threats were actually meant for the ancient Egyptians or Aztecs maybe.

BQ: Is there any possible way to stop a threat of that size, even knowing we have over 1000 years before it gets here? Is there something we can launch at it that will destroy it or at least wound it?