Does the urban dictionary give you the right to say whatever you want?

I don't think the urban dictionary gives you the right to say whatever you want because a cop screwed me down for no reason. Here is how the cop screwed me down for no reason. I was standing on the road and I didn't know a cop car was down the road heading my way and I hopped over the muddy ditch to get to... show more I don't think the urban dictionary gives you the right to say whatever you want because a cop screwed me down for no reason. Here is how the cop screwed me down for no reason. I was standing on the road and I didn't know a cop car was down the road heading my way and I hopped over the muddy ditch to get to my yard and next thing I know a cop siren starts making a noise and the cop pulls in my drive way and the cop gets out of the car and arrests me and the cop said to me, "your getting a fleeing charge." So he puts me in the cop car but luckily the other cops arrived and let me go because I wasnt wanted and I was just getting on my property and that's what I told them and they believed me.