Does the urban dictionary give you the right to say whatever you want?

I don't think the urban dictionary gives you the right to say whatever you want because a cop screwed me down for no reason. Here is how the cop screwed me down for no reason. I was standing on the road and I didn't know a cop car was down the road heading my way and I hopped over the muddy ditch to get to my yard and next thing I know a cop siren starts making a noise and the cop pulls in my drive way and the cop gets out of the car and arrests me and the cop said to me, "your getting a fleeing charge." So he puts me in the cop car but luckily the other cops arrived and let me go because I wasnt wanted and I was just getting on my property and that's what I told them and they believed me.

What does your 'tale of woe' have to do with urban dictionary?

I don't see how your long story about your encounter with police has anything to do with the urban dictionary, which itself is just a descriptive collection offering how some words are being used in the fringes of the population. The dictionary does not decide what words mean, it simply says what some people use them to mean.

Dictionaries do not grant or restrict rights. They are reference books.