Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 months ago

How does it feel like to *** (females)?

I just tried a vibrator today, and was wondering how an orgasm feels like. I never had one before, so I’m clueless to how you know when it’s coming, during , and after

Also, when using the vibrator , a sharp pain or maybe tingle was felt in my feet everytime the vibrator was on my clit. Any clues?

for me an orgasm is this incredible release of tension that turns into a warm wave that flows thru my whole body and leaves me with this amazing feeling of bliss and relaxation. after it I am shaky and my legs are weak. if I have one standing up it feels like I should really sit down

If your feet are actually hurting when you use a vibrator, you are doing something wrong. Nothing should be hurting. If you feel tingles, that's good. You will know when you have an orgasm. No one can tell you what yours will feel like because its different for every woman. If you are asking this question, its more than likely you still have some exploring to do.