What bra size am I?

Under-bust measurement: 28 inches Bust measurement: 32 inches I calculated it and got a d cup as my result which doesn’t make sense because I always wear size 34 B (although the band is always a smidge too loose in that size and the cup the tiniest bit big). My friends say that the type of measurement I used... show more Under-bust measurement:
28 inches

Bust measurement:
32 inches

I calculated it and got a d cup as my result which doesn’t make sense because I always wear size 34 B (although the band is always a smidge too loose in that size and the cup the tiniest bit big). My friends say that the type of measurement I used might not work on me sense starting from under my armpits my body curves inwards a lot meaning that the number of inches around my bust would naturally be a lot more than under my bust, if that makes sense.

Pls no rude answers and females only thanks!