Why am I so addicted to my phone, WHY am I still here past 12 AM despite all the goals, plans, tactics, promises I made to sleep on time?

This happens every day and not just in the night but even in the day when i don't have work or an event that day I'm just procrastinating ALL Day. Haven't improved a bit at this since I was 13, despite trying so hard to improve. Afraid I'll procrastinate in university soon and fail a bunch of very... show more This happens every day and not just in the night but even in the day when i don't have work or an event that day I'm just procrastinating ALL Day. Haven't improved a bit at this since I was 13, despite trying so hard to improve. Afraid I'll procrastinate in university soon and fail a bunch of very expensive courses and end up being even more behind. God someone please help me or guide me I'm wasting my life all my times going in the dump!! Seriously please help 😫