Should i move out?

So I ve been thinking about moving out for awhile. I make 500-600 a week. I found an apartment where all the utilities are included and i can split the rent with my bf. My parents are totally against it but I m about to be 20. I still go to school and they pay for my car insurance and phone bill. If i move out,... show more So I ve been thinking about moving out for awhile. I make 500-600 a week. I found an apartment where all the utilities are included and i can split the rent with my bf. My parents are totally against it but I m about to be 20. I still go to school and they pay for my car insurance and phone bill. If i move out, they warn me that they will cut me off of their plan for both insurance and phone bill. I also have two precious dogs with me. I know moving out with 2 dogs is a big responsibility but i feel like i was born ready. I did all my research and asked all the questions i needed to ask during the apartment tour so then there is no surprise fees. I am big family person so it hurts knowing that they will cut ties with me. Even though it s sad, it s something i know i must do because it s hard to live in this household anyways. It s hard just to breathe in this family without being judge. I just don t want to live in agony anymore but i hate the idea of cutting ties with my parents.
5 answers 5