Jb asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 months ago

Fox is even saying Epstein was murdered, the judicial expert even, no less... why cant cons just admit it?

They wont go so far as to say it was a cover up and trump arranged it, but at least fox now says it was not a suicide (I'll take it)

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

I think your close with "cover-up", but not quite close enough, maybe and it is a big maybe, and I'm not suggesting for one moment that anybody did have him murdered but if anybody did, (reading between the lines), could it be because what Epstein is supposedly to have had in his little black book of secretes on the movers and shakers of this world, they, his supposed killers (whoever they are) now think they can use it to do the same as he did.

Different people with a different objective using the same old tried and trusted method since time immemorial.

You know what they say, the bigger they come, the harder they fall, that is if they don't do what they're told, when they'er told to do it

• Login to reply the answers
  • patty
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I can see a tv show down the line saying Epstein was killed by the jail guards etc

• 6 months ago

If the first bruises were NOT caused by a self inflicted suicide attempt...........why ***WOULDN'T*** Epstein admit that and DEMAND 24-7 protection and surveillence. Why would he just say...........Hey, man, two guys tried to strangle me last night?

So there's no reason to believe the second suicide attempt was murder.

What's suspicious as hell.........is why the hell wasn't he on sucide watch then, after the first attempt. ?

why were so many rules flouted, with such a high profile inmate with dirt on DOZENS of high profile people?

You'd have thought the guy would have been under 24/7/365 watch......to make SURE nothing happened to him before the trial.

• 6 months ago

HOW DID THEY GET TO HIM?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

There’s no way they don’t have a video of that dude from that night.

Even ordinary citizens got the ring video doorbell or whatever camera.

You are telling me you are guarding a dude who has video evidence of prominent men having sex with underage girls and you don’t think his life is in danger enough to put a freaking camera watching the guy?

Open up a freaking laptop?

• 6 months ago

It's because there is so much evidence that he did. This is interesting coming from someone who probably believes that Trump colluded with the Russians and obstructed justice. What hypocrisy.

• 6 months ago

<sob>

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Some people still think Marilyn Monroe death was not a suicide either.

If you look up Marilyn Monroe death in Wikipedia it will tell you “probable suicide”.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Monroe

Nobody really knows for sure if she killed herself or was killed by another.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The problem is that even if it was suicide it was still murder by way of negligence. So its really neither here nor there. The COs are going to prison for this and will probably RAT on the Clintons. When the two COs turn up dead, the Clintons will then Have some real explaining to do.

• 6 months ago

Most conservatives I know, including me, suspected this instantly. It makes no sense that this high profile an inmate would be left unguarded for so long. Or even put in a dismally run facility.

They'd have found a reason to put him under some kind of special custody.

Those of us who were around in the nineties marveled at the number of people with speaking out against the Clinton's who died, usually just when they were about to testify.

And the reasons given were usually way flimsier than this one with Epstein.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.