How to stop playing video games?

Lately I can't stop playing RPGs, specifically RPG maker engine games on my computer. If I finish one game, I'll suddenly really want to play another and then want to keep playing until I've completed everything. I have uni work, which I am still doing but I think I should be more productive, and there... show more Lately I can't stop playing RPGs, specifically RPG maker engine games on my computer. If I finish one game, I'll suddenly really want to play another and then want to keep playing until I've completed everything. I have uni work, which I am still doing but I think I should be more productive, and there are healthier and more productive things I want to spend time doing.
I can't sell my PC because I use it for work. I've tried uninstalling the games, but I can just download them again. Deleting the save files too works for a while but eventually I'll want to play them badly enough to start a new game. Any blocking software I could simply disable if I want to play badly enough. I often use games as escapism and don't seem to be as interested in anything else. What should I do? Is there something I can do to *irreversibly* (short of factory resetting) make the games unplayable on my pc?
2 answers 2