Are optical and radio wavelengths the only technology we have in search for extraterrestrial intelligence?

I wonder what NASA scientists will be using in the future to search for E.T. You would think in the future like 50 or 100 years from now, by then there would be more than just optical and radio wavelengths. Also, if we have the technology and can do this, that means there should be other intelligent beings doing... show more I wonder what NASA scientists will be using in the future to search for E.T. You would think in the future like 50 or 100 years from now, by then there would be more than just optical and radio wavelengths. Also, if we have the technology and can do this, that means there should be other intelligent beings doing the same thing, which means, in the near future, we might find some form of alien communicative device....or maybe not and we ourselves become the aliens by exploring other planets.