AM I A PREDATORY OR CREEPY PERSON FOR HAVING A CRUSH ON MY STRAIGHT BEST FRIEND??? URGENT. I FEEL IM AWFUL :(?

She doesn't know I like her...but I do. I'm very worried of being that predatory lgbt stereotype people have..am I bad for having a crush on my straight best friend? We are both very very close and affectionate and she sometimes says very romantic things to me that makes me wonder if she likes me..am I... show more She doesn't know I like her...but I do. I'm very worried of being that predatory lgbt stereotype people have..am I bad for having a crush on my straight best friend? We are both very very close and affectionate and she sometimes says very romantic things to me that makes me wonder if she likes me..am I awful?? :( is it bad in affectionate with her even though she is straight? We do very romantic things together...I'm worried it makes me creepy
1 answer 1