Can I have my mom arrested??!?

Can I have my mom arrested for not turning on the air conditioning in our house? My room is always HOT at night and she doesn’t care. I’m sleeping in the same room and same bed with my 4 year old daughter. I can’t sleep because of the heat. What my mom is doing is being selfish and stupid. I need my sleep!!! Help???

Favorite Answer

Can you, her, or someone buy an electric fan for your room.There was life before air conditioning.

Grow up and quit complaining, Jubby. You made this choice when you jumped in the sack with your daughter's father and got pregnant. Now you need to live with it. And no, simply refusing to turn on a fan at night isn't a crime. How stupid can you get?

Buy a fan or offer to help pay the electric bill.

• Foofa

Some would say that if you're old enough to have a four year-old daughter maybe you should be living separately from your mom. But you appear to be an adult so maybe go buy yourself a fan. If your mom's supporting you and your child she probably can't afford the electricity to run the air all night.

• hi

So both of you are homeowners?

even though I'm not a woman, i have learned that after certain age, maybe after age 40, women 's interior thermometer goes crazy... some of them suffer from always being cold as it might be the case of your mother... whereas other women suffer from always being hot.

Now, maybe another reason as to why your mother doesn't want the air conditioning on could be because she wants to save money...

How can you have the nerve to have your mother arrested? man, i don't understand some people who are willing to do horrible things to their own family members! some people abort their kids... other people euthanize their parents... other people kill their spouses because of a life insurance... other people kick their children out of the house when they turn 18....then you have men who abandon their kids.. Why are we so cruel????? i don't get it!!

Now, may i ask where's the father of your 4 year old child? did he marry you? is he raising the child?