Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 11 months ago

Can too much mastrubation cause problems like "shooting blanks"?

Say you've mastrubate once or twice a day practically since you hit puberty will that make you infertile or something?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The word is 'masturbation' not 'mastrubation', and no - it generally has no effect on a mans ability to produce sperm (if anything it has a positive effect).

• Andy11 months agoReport

You're right...it has a positive effect. Your body replenishes the sperm everytime you ejaculate. The more you masturbate, the more sperm your body produces. I am 54 and masturbate about 5x a week. I had a semen analysis done recently that showed I've got a higher than average amount of sperm

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

If you masturbate too much you may not have enough sperm left to *shoot* give it a day you'll be fine.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

If you do it twice a day, eventually your penis will die, shrivel up and fall off.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

no it will not.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bucky
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

When you have exhausted your supply of semen by several masturbations, then you can have an orgasm but nothing comes out, because your seminal vesicles are temporarily empty.

• 11 months ago

i wouldnt rely on it for birth control

• Josie
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Twice a day is unlikely to be "too much" =

your seminal vesicles may ration out the sperm if you

shoot 6 or 7 times a day. Usually if you run out of sperm

your body will not erect until it catches up.

Men who shoot blanks have other problems than too much sex.

• Roddy
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

NO. It doesn't matter how many times or how often you masturbate (or have sex for that matter). You produce sperm throughout your life from puberty to old age.

However, your system 'tank' takes time to refill (from several minutes to a few hours), so repeated masturbation in a day may lead to having nothing to ejeculate on that occasion - but you'll be ok next day.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

nope because of the fact that sperm is on average 30 days old by the time it is ready to leave the body.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.