promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 months ago

My girl's period ended three days ago and I came in her. What's the percent chance she's Pregnant?

Update:

So if her menstruation ended three days ago when will she most likely ovulate?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

NO idea. Anything from zero to about 25%, depending on when she ovulates.

SInce you clearly want a pregnancy, having sex more than once over the next couples of weeks would be sensible.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

No more than about 25%.

• 10 months ago

ZERO! YOU SHOULD ASK THESE THINGS BEFORE DOING THE DEED!

• Jill
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

If she is within 5 days of ovulating then there is up to 25% chance. If not, then no chance at all. Do you know when she will ovulate? Of course you don't (she doesn't either) which is why unprotected sex is not recommended for those not prepared for parenthood.

Update: Estimating when she might ovulate depends on the usual length of her cycle. If it's REGULARLY 28-30 days then she would probably ovulate around 14/15 days after the 1st day of her period. This calculation is based on when her period began, not when it ended. I don't know how long her period lasted so 3 days + ? = ?

If you had unprotected sex in the 4/5 days before day "?" then sperm may have remained viable long enough to survive until ovulation at which point fertilization might occur.

If she has an irregular cycle then there really is no way to estimate when she might ovulate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.