Commentator asked in SportsWrestling · 6 months ago

Would you had liked to have seen Jerry Lawler commentate the entire episode of Raw?

Jerry Lawler was going to commentate the entire episode of Raw until, The Fiend attacked Jerry Lawler. Would you had liked to have seen Jerry Lawler commentate the entire episode of Raw instead of the Vic?

Favorite Answer

Oh big time yes. I miss all Jerry's "dumb" jokes.

It was a pleasant surprise I grew up listening to his commentary I was kinda mad when he got taken out

Yes I would have.

Yeah, the other guy was just there but irrelevant and didn’t add anything

I pretty much would've loved to, but I think Jerry Lawler was great for the early days of the WWF Monday Night Raw where he was a carryover from his Memphis Wrestling King days in the Memphis wrestling promotion (where he lives), and the Attitude Era where he was no longer the Memphis Wrestling King, but was more emphasized to become a thirsty simp who enjoys himself when he's around women and seeking validation from women as a gimmick.