Are my parents allowed to not pay me my salary because of a fight?

I work for my parents. They own a business and I do their paperwork and get a monthly salary. I’m 16. Recently we got in a pretty personal fight that I don’t feel like disclosing but I don’t think it should matter. They are threatening to not pay my salary for his month even though I worked during the entire month.... show more I work for my parents. They own a business and I do their paperwork and get a monthly salary. I’m 16. Recently we got in a pretty personal fight that I don’t feel like disclosing but I don’t think it should matter. They are threatening to not pay my salary for his month even though I worked during the entire month.
I officially work for them. Like I am in their records and everything and my salary makes an impact on their business taxes and everything.
This is a serious question. Are they legally allowed not to pay me? They didn’t fire me they just decided not to pay me for this month even after I worked part time this entire month.
If they aren’t how can I bring it up? I don’t want to get into another fight because we have never fought before but I need the money for gas and paying them back for my car.