Libra man blocked me on everything and won’t speak to me...I have no idea how to mend things...What do I do?

He’s done this before and weeks or days pass and then he’ll warm up to me. But i want to resolve this now. How do get back in a Libra mans good graces? We fought about a girl he talks about often. I was tired of hearing about her and being told he’s not interested in her. Maybe I overreacted but I have good... show more He’s done this before and weeks or days pass and then he’ll warm up to me. But i want to resolve this now. How do get back in a Libra mans good graces? We fought about a girl he talks about often. I was tired of hearing about her and being told he’s not interested in her. Maybe I overreacted but I have good intentions and care about him deeply...I don’t want it to be like this...
1 answer 1