Why do you not believe me when I believe everything that exists has an unlimited amount of space?

You know what, if you can't comprehend that everything that exists has an unlimited amount of space then you are mentally ill and you should see a doctor asap. All the scientists that use microscopes will know what I said about everything that exists has an unlimited amount of space is true. I do not mean... show more You know what, if you can't comprehend that everything that exists has an unlimited amount of space then you are mentally ill and you should see a doctor asap. All the scientists that use microscopes will know what I said about everything that exists has an unlimited amount of space is true. I do not mean everything is the same size. Think about the universes atmosphere and look at it it has an unlimited amount of space in every section, hint whole thing is there.
1 answer 1