How to get over fear of driving?

I’m 17 years old and I’m ready to get my license and become independent and be a driver but I’m really scared to drive. When I’m practicing on the road I get nervous and one time when I was practicing I had a minor accident where I scraped the side of another mans car. How do I get over my fear of driving and become more confident in myself and continue to get better on my journey to become a licensed driver.

Go out to the go cart track and learn to be defensive and aggressive on the track when you drive.

Little kids learning to walk fall down and get hurt, but while crying, they get up and toddle off. Pretty soon they run everywhere.

Young people , like yourself have to expect a few falls, (or scapes) when learning to drive. Keep at it and pretty soon you will be roaring around everywhere.

Learn from your mistakes and carry on.

• Geo

get you eyes checked too