I'm bi-sexual and I have a crush on a girl, but my parents are homophobic.?

I'm also a female, by the way, and I'm in my early 20's. I have the biggest crush on her and she's crushing hard for me too. But my parents have no idea I'm bi-sexual, they're very, very religious, they can't know. I feel so head over heels but yet so lost. I love my family, but I... show more I'm also a female, by the way, and I'm in my early 20's.

I have the biggest crush on her and she's crushing hard for me too.

But my parents have no idea I'm bi-sexual, they're very, very religious, they can't know.

I feel so head over heels but yet so lost. I love my family, but I adore her as well. I don't know what to do.

She feels right, she feels like home. But at the same time, I feel like I can't have her, and I have to force myself to fall out of love with her just to appease my family.

I feel torn. Am I supposed to ignore my feelings for her and cut all ties? Do I force myself to be completely straight?
I just don't know.