I want to go to a college in another state but my parents want me to stay home. What do I do?

I'm 15 and a sophmore in high school. I'm already making plans for myself to go to University of South Carolina for college. However, I don't really wanna tell my parents my plans because they will probably diss them. USC is my dream college and my boyfriend and I are both planning to go there... show more I'm 15 and a sophmore in high school. I'm already making plans for myself to go to University of South Carolina for college. However, I don't really wanna tell my parents my plans because they will probably diss them. USC is my dream college and my boyfriend and I are both planning to go there together. My parents don;t want me to move away because they are scared that something will happen to me or that it's too dangerous for me. I really appreciate that they are being so caring for me. So can someone please give me good advice on how I'm supposed to tell my parents that I want to go to SC and move there for college?