How to handle someone who is trying to own you and your actions?

I have a friend who keeps trying to own my success. For example, i got my licence and she says im glad you got your licence, i was worried.... im 18... its a normal ge to get one. Or i applied for a job, and again she saiys thats something she has always wanted for me.... im already in uni and doing well. She tries... show more I have a friend who keeps trying to own my success. For example, i got my licence and she says im glad you got your licence, i was worried.... im 18... its a normal ge to get one. Or i applied for a job, and again she saiys thats something she has always wanted for me.... im already in uni and doing well. She tries to predict what im going to do. Everytime i tell her to stop she makes other **** up about how she is worried about me and completely disregards my say. Im doing well and nothing has happened. So ive stopped talking to her and now she is hurassing me and everytime im near her she asks if im okay. And pushes her emotions on me... i think she has been saying stuff to my friends as well because they keep asking me to... she is very emotionaly invasiv and wont leave me alone but everytime i get angry it just gives her more amo.