I think my parents are getting a divorce and I’m heartbroken.?

So my mom came home today sadder than usual it seemed and I (to make a long story short) after hearing her crying in her room like hard, I decided to go be nosy and search her phone. (At this point I started worrying about divorce but my parents never fight serious in front of us at least so I assumed this would... show more So my mom came home today sadder than usual it seemed and I (to make a long story short) after hearing her crying in her room like hard, I decided to go be nosy and search her phone. (At this point I started worrying about divorce but my parents never fight serious in front of us at least so I assumed this would never happen.) they just get in little arguments hear and there. I searched her phone and found (divorce attorneys cost, and apartments, etc.) I just right there broke inside. I’m so sad right now and can believe this is actually happening. I never thought my parents would be the ones to divorce. My mom asked me an odd question tonight and then followed up with ( is Dad in the basement and is he drinking. He said he was gonna stop drinking in September and start exercising again) I told her I didn’t know although I heard beer bottles downstairs so I knew he was. But he only drinks like 2 beers a night so I’m really surprised this is a problem. (If that’s what it is) I really don’t know what to think. Once you are researching divorce attorneys, is there still a chance a couple can work things out? I’m so hurt right now.