do you find it sickening that drug dealers get more time in prison than child molesters/predators?

I do because the drug dealers aren't directly hurting anybody and all what they want in life is to make easy money, I sometimes feel drug dealers want to make money because they're not being paid enough for their hard work at their low level jobs.

Favorite Answer

Yeah I think it's sickening, the court system is mainly just worried about making sure regular people don't become more wealthy than the government. The black market for drugs is extremely profitable, worth billions if not more.

It's the money that's evil and drugs involve a lot of money, violence, and corruption. Drug dealers love child molesters and wouldn't know what to do without sex offenders.

Drug dealers tear family apart & should be put out of their misery before they sell more poison

Prison won't stop either one. But Alt right posts stopped our minds.