My Cat is not acting like himself..loud groaning meows, vomit, laying down, head down, can’t go to the bathroom?

I came home from work this afternoon and my mom told me my cat wasn’t acting normal. She said he was meowing loudly and constantly for no reason and sulking around. My sister told me when she came home earlier that he had thrown up all over the house. (He has thrown up before when he’s eaten too quickly and then... show more I came home from work this afternoon and my mom told me my cat wasn’t acting normal. She said he was meowing loudly and constantly for no reason and sulking around. My sister told me when she came home earlier that he had thrown up all over the house. (He has thrown up before when he’s eaten too quickly and then was fine) But now he’s sulking around, keeps looking for a comphy spot to lay and won’t move. Meowing loudly almost like a growl, every time he moves or just randomly while he’s laying down. He tried going to the bathroom twice since I was home and didn’t. The third time it looks like he peed but it’s a milky yellow color and bubbly, as weird as that sounds.
I don’t know what to do, I don’t know if he just has an upset stomach or if I should take him to the vet. Do I wait or do I go now. This has never happened to me before. I’m so worried.