promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 10 months ago

I’m 18 about to be 19 in 2 months I wanted to go back to high school since I dropped out but....?

I went to my counselor to ask if I can go back but they said no cause I only have 3 credits and you can only be there till 21 they gave me a this thing saying finish high school with a location of a alternative high school where I can finish I might go see it tomorrow. I just want to get my diploma make my parents proud and see if I can go to college or get a job. I made a stupid decision now I’m a bum with no job.

2 Answers

  • drip
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    So go check out the alternative high school.

    You can ask a research librarian to help you find other adult high schools and give you info on the GED

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

    Google where you live and "getting your GED", there are programs and you aren't the first 19 year old that decided they needed this.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.