Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 10 months ago

I’m 18 about to be 19 in 2 months I wanted to go back to high school since I dropped out but....?

I went to my counselor to ask if I can go back but they said no cause I only have 3 credits and you can only be there till 21 they gave me a this thing saying finish high school with a location of a alternative high school where I can finish I might go see it tomorrow. I just want to get my diploma make my parents proud and see if I can go to college or get a job. I made a stupid decision now I’m a bum with no job.

• drip

So go check out the alternative high school.

You can ask a research librarian to help you find other adult high schools and give you info on the GED

Google where you live and "getting your GED", there are programs and you aren't the first 19 year old that decided they needed this.