Could it possible to receive a episode copy from a TV Station?

So my mom participated on a gameshow sometime in 2004. They didn't have a VCR or anything to record the episode on, the show now has been cancelled and there hasn't been any re-runs. I thought of asking the station for a copy of the episode. Do you think they can help? I'm a little anxious to ask.

Give them a call and ask. The worst thing that can happen is they can say No. Or they can say yes.

It can't hurt to ask so don't be nervous. But don't get your hopes up. It's a long shot that they can provide it. Good luck.

• Michael6 months agoReport

Here were some things I've learned from that show. It didn't last very long on the air due to some complaints that the host was too mean to the contestants, and the ratings were pretty poor. There were also claims that they had to film for 14 hours on the set. It was crazy then but my mom never won.