My best friend is leaving to college without saying goodbye in person?!?

Me and this girl were friends since sophomore year. Extremely close. Almost dated even. We hung out everyday, snapchatted, texted...etc. Now we graduated and it’s time for college. She’s leaving tomorrow and I’m leaving in a week. I thought that we would spend the whole day together, go out and have some fun since... show more Me and this girl were friends since sophomore year. Extremely close. Almost dated even. We hung out everyday, snapchatted, texted...etc. Now we graduated and it’s time for college. She’s leaving tomorrow and I’m leaving in a week. I thought that we would spend the whole day together, go out and have some fun since we won’t see each other for 6 months. I even canceled other plans because she said she’d go. I got home from work, showered and went straight to her house. I texted her and she said that she’s in a different town with friends eating subway and won’t be home for a while. I got her a F*CKING present bc I thought it was gonna be a sad day. Now I feel like a stupid loser. She legit just texted me and said “Bye. I’ll miss.” Is this normal? I wasn’t pushy or anything I just wanted to properly say goodbye and now I feel heartbroken in a way. Should I stop talking to her? Idk. I just never thought it’d end like this. Btw she already said goodbye to her friends yesterday so I don’t know why she went out with them again.