Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 6 months ago

My kindergartner likes their school so far, but the staff and their teacher do not sit well with me at all. Should we leave?

Favorite Answer

As a mother I would say listen to your gut.

It's hard to say. Why are they not "sitting right"? You can't control everything in your child's environment. There may be things that the staff and teachers know from experience with many, many children. And it doesn't hurt your child to learn to get along in different environments. However, if there's a real reason you're uncomfortable- like you think they're too strict, or they're just sitting the kids in front of the TV all the time, then you might want to change schools.

• VAA

Your childs education and well being is in your hands, follow your instincts....do what is best for the child.