DONT GIVE UP asked in PetsDogs · 4 months ago

Will dogs attack me if I shine my flashlight down a dark dirt road to see while walking?

Favorite Answer

Maybe.................. maybe not Though if they did it would not be for shining your flashlight:::: If your genuinely worried go and buy yourself some anti dog spray therefore

Source(s): Shepherd

Sounds like a troll question, but if not, it would depend on these dogs' temperaments.

If their owner trained them to attack intruders, or if the dogs are feral, I'd guess they probably would.

The majority of dogs wouldn't do so, however.

• Anna

If the asked is walking down a public road he/she ISN'T trespassing.

They might, but not because you have a flashlight.

Not very likely.

You wouldn't need the flashlight if you have moonlight. You can see more of your surroundings without the flashlight. With a flashlight you only see what is in the light. & if there are no clouds you got starlight.

Normal dogs don't attack/bite without provocation. You are not harming a soul.

Is this a phobia? being attacked by dogs. or just another troll question.

Hope you learned 'something'.

• Veschengro

And bbg is dead right about moonlight and human night vision also... And the more you use it Then the better it becomes also