I will miss my ex wife s friendship?

My wife and I recently separated. Though I would love to fix things and rekindle the relationship, she on the other hand has made up her mind. And when I try to bring up the possibility of fixing things, she calls manipulative and selfish. She says she wants to be happy without me. She better off without me, she... show more My wife and I recently separated. Though I would love to fix things and rekindle the relationship, she on the other hand has made up her mind. And when I try to bring up the possibility of fixing things, she calls manipulative and selfish. She says she wants to be happy without me. She better off without me, she says.

I love her a lot. We had our problems but not once I have ever stopped loving her. In fact, she has given multiple reasons to be the one wanting to leave, but here we are with her taking the radical decisions.

However, it s not the love/sentimental part of the relationship that I will miss the most. I will miss her friendship greatly. Over the years she had become my closest and best friend. She knows everything about me, my strengths and weaknesses, my goals, my temperament. We did everything together. The vacations, the companionship, etc. Maybe it s my mistake I allowed her to become the center of my social life. She was my wife... What else could I have done?

I know time will fill the void with something or someone else. But I honestly think I will never find another person that can replace that role she played in my life. She was my best friend. And now my best friend does not even want to talk to me.

I feel alone and everything seems like a shore now. I sleep most of free time as I have no one to do anything with me anymore.

I know what you re thinking. If she was a good friend, she would still be here. That s true for her. but for me, she was all.